Final Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tournament

A Beyblade RPG forum where OCs and Cannon Characters are all welcome. Post a character sheet and start playing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too boring for a title ;)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

Number of posts : 490
Team : Demolition Boys
Bitbeast: Attacks : Wolborg: Novae Rog
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Too boring for a title ;) Empty
PostSubject: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Tala scuffed the toes of his shoes on the ground as he walked along. He was wandering aimlessly, bored out of his skull. I wonder if Bryan's up yet...he's fun to annoy.
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

Number of posts : 482
Team : Bladebreakers
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Max stood leaning against the wall with both hands behind his back. He kept glancing up and down the hallway, Max was waiting for his best friend, Tyson. Max kept glancing untill his eyes met Tala's form coming towards him. He blinked and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Tala paused as he spotted Max, then walked up to him. Perhaps this would offer him some entertainment. "What are you doing?" his tone sounded icy, even to him.
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Max looked at Tala and stared for a moment. He's talking to me..oh crap! "Uh..I'm waiting for Tyson but I think he's still asleep!" He offered Tala a friendly smile, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Tala shrugged. "Not a lot." he admitted. "Waiting for someone to get up before I die of boredom."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:49 pm

"Well, I'm here so we could just chat and stuff if you want to?" Max said. Max was unsure of how to talk to the Russian, in fact Max was unsure of how to talk to the whole of their team. They had an uneasy feeling about them.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Tala nodded and leant against the wall beside him. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Max searched his blonde brain for a question, "Um..h-how have you been recently?" Max smiled up at Tala. What a stupid question!
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Tala smiled back slightly. He knew he wasn't easy to talk to...to be honest it was nice to have a conversation without any insults for once. "Not bad. Ian's snoring keeps everyone up, though. Which is bad news for an early bird like me."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:59 pm

"Ha! You wanna hear Tyson's snoring! It's terrible!" Max laughed, "He also talks in his sleep about the most random things, also don't tell him secrets..they happen to come out when he's sleeping!" Max giggled again, "So, what time did you get up then? I got up at 8 and it's just gone 9 o'clock."
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Tala snorted quietly at this strange (but oddly believeable) info on the champ. "I got up about 6. But I was wasting time in the hotel room until about half seven."

Last edited by Tala Valkov on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:03 pm

"Ah right.." Max looked at the floor for another question, "Do..you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Max kept his gaze on the carpeted floor.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Tala blinked. "Urr...sure."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:07 pm

"Well.." How can I put this..? "I was wondering, I heard some stuff from Kai and..uh.." Max took a deep breath and said as fast as he could, "Areyoureallygay?" Max blinked and a light pink hue crossed his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Tala sighed and let his head fall back against the wall. Go figure that was the question. "Why'd you want to know? Didn't think you were the type for gossip." Please don't be bothered by it!
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm

"It's not for the gossip of it..it's just a question.." Max dared to look up at the red head, "It's not a big deal if you are or not..I just wanted to know, I'm not gonna go running around blurting it out to everyone." He seems concerned about it..perhaps it's not true..damn..
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Tala took a sideglance at Max, then closed his eyes when he saw him looking back. "Good, I don't want fanboys getting hopeful." he sighed. "But yes, I am gay. How about you? Which way do you swing?" Probably straight, like everyone else seems to be.
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:19 pm

It's true! Mental happy dance! Ha! Fanboys getting hopeful! "Me? Um..I'm in the middle but I've not really seen any girls that I fancy.." I look back down at the floor smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:21 pm

A faint look of surprise crossed Tala's face, before he smiled softly. "Good luck finding that out." he smirked at Max suddenly. "But if you need any help, let me know."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Max blinked up at the Russian with a clueless expression. "What do you mean help?" Max tilted his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Tala chuckled. "Help as in experimenting. I wouldn't complain."
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 pm

"Ah! Oh right.." Max blushed a deep pink colour, "Well I doubt anyone else would offer to do that but, are you sure you'd want to?"
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Tala's smirk widened. "What? Are you interested?" he was teasing him now but it was so fun to watch him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Max Tate

Max Tate

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm

"W-well..no one else will.." Max bit his bottom lip, it was a nervous habit of his. Max tried to hide his reddening face by looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Tala chuckled and leaned in. "Don't be so sure. I offered, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too boring for a title ;)   Too boring for a title ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too boring for a title ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Tournament :: RP: Hotel :: Hallway-
Jump to: