Final Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tournament

A Beyblade RPG forum where OCs and Cannon Characters are all welcome. Post a character sheet and start playing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bored Tyson and a dumb bird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyson Granger
Beyblade World Champion

Number of posts : 4
Team : BladeBreakers
Bitbeast: Attacks : Dragoon
Registration date : 2008-04-14

A bored Tyson and a dumb bird Empty
PostSubject: A bored Tyson and a dumb bird   A bored Tyson and a dumb bird Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Bored out of his mind, Tyson dawdled to the kitchen to find something to feed his bored brain.
"How come nothing interesting ever happens around here? Everyday it's the same. This peaceful, harmonious, boring little house. I need something to do."
Tyson went outside and led on the grass just looking up at the sky with the radio next to him. He sighed to himself.
"Is this the most intersting thing I can think of? Lying around all day doing nothing. Geez. The others are probably having so much fun, or at least more than I am."
He chewed on the sandwich that he had brought out with him and gazed endlessly up at the clear sky.
"...the weather forecast for this weekend will be grey and cloudy, so cancel any picnics you've been planning..."
tyson turned off the radio.
"Great. That means I'm gonna be bored...again..."
He got up and sighed to himself as he brushed the grass off of him.
"I wonder what the others are doing..."
He headed inside and went to his room where he, once again, just led down in a deep daydream of whatever goes on in his head.
Just as he was about to nod off, he thought he heard a tapping at his window. He bounced at the thought that something exciting was about to happen, but soon realised that it was just a bird that was dumb enough to fly right into the window. He looked below and saw that the bird had injured himself so he went down to get it.
As he arrived he noticed immediatly that there was something wrong with it's wing. He figured that was what had caused it to bang into his windom. He picked it up and carried it inside to his bedroom and set it on his desk.
"Dumb bird," Tyson thought to himself. "What's happened to you? Well, whatever it is, I guess I'll just have to help as much as I can. At least it's something to keep me occupied for the time being."
Tyson looked down at the helpless animal. He couldn't help but to smile at it, even though it was injured. Just something about this bird made him smile.
Back to top Go down

A bored Tyson and a dumb bird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Tournament :: RP: Other :: Tyson's House-
Jump to: