Final Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tournament

A Beyblade RPG forum where OCs and Cannon Characters are all welcome. Post a character sheet and start playing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaoi....TyKai style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyson Granger
Beyblade World Champion

Number of posts : 4
Team : BladeBreakers
Bitbeast: Attacks : Dragoon
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Yaoi....TyKai style Empty
PostSubject: Yaoi....TyKai style   Yaoi....TyKai style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Tyson was just laying around on his bed waiting to get into the bathroom because Kai had decided to go in and have a shower whilst his back was turned. All he said was
"Don't be so picky...I won't be long...." Then he grinned and walked right in. Tyson couldn't believe it, but he decided not to start a fight, because well, Kai was acting like he was on PMS or something. As he thought about Kai and his stupid grin he got to thinking. He didn't think about things that much but...this just popped in...
"Hey...Have you seen my shirt?" Kai had just walked into the room...WITHOUT A SHIRT!!!!
Tyson turned around halfway and started to blush
"Uuuummmm...N-No" He stuttered.
"What's gotten you all jittery all of a sudden?" Kai smirked and Tyson tried to look away. But, just couldn't bring himself to do it.
"N-Nothing. Why would you care anyway? It's not like you ever usually pay attention to me..."
Kai just grinned again and said
"Well, maybe I've just taken a sudden interest in you..."
Kai sat at Tyson's windo and looked out. Tyson couldn't believe what he was seeing!! Kai's hair swayed in the wind as Tyson leant over him and opened the window. He looked at Kai for a minute until Kai finally caught him.
"Have...I got something on my face?" Kai looked towards Tyson, but his body didn't change position.
"No!! I was just ummmm...nothing" Tyson finished off with a depressing look on his face. He just kicked his feet about and walked over to his bed.
"You know...the bathroom's free now..." Kai looked out of the window again. He seemed cold...and distant.
"Huh? Oh yeah...right..." Tyson slumped out of the room and headed towards the bathroom. He kept thinking to himself
"What's the matter with me...? Why am I acting like this...? Oh well...It doesn't matter..." Tyson opened the bathroom door and headed in for a shower.
As he was getting ready, he noticed that something had fallen from his shirt.
It was Kai's shirt!!!
"Huh? How did that get into here...?" It took him a while to realise it but then he thought
"Oh Wait!!! I put it there!!!"
Back to top Go down

Yaoi....TyKai style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Tournament :: RP: Other :: Tyson's House-
Jump to: