Final Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Tournament

A Beyblade RPG forum where OCs and Cannon Characters are all welcome. Post a character sheet and start playing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tala Valkov
Team Captain

Number of posts : 490
Team : Demolition Boys
Bitbeast: Attacks : Wolborg: Novae Rog
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Registering Empty
PostSubject: Registering   Registering Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:38 pm

1. Your username is your character's name. It doesn't matter if you're RPing a cannon character or an OC, your username is still their name.
If you're RPing a cannon character, please check to see that the character you want isn't already taken or reserved for someone else. You can check this by going to the 'cannon characters' thread in the 'characters' area.

2. Your character sheet needs to be in a new topic. There's a blank sheet in the 'characters' area. Copy and paste this into a new topic (using the 'new topic' button) and fill it out. If you need help check the other sheets or ask me.
The sheet won't send without a title/subject so put your character's name as the title.
You have to include a sample post. Witohut the sample post the sheet won't be accepted. The sample post can be about anything - the character getting up, making lunch, doing something they're assosiated with (e.g. Emily and tennis), and so on. The main aim of the sample post is to spot any errors in your formatting (e.g. saying "I got up" instead of "Tala got up"). In short, it's quality not quantity.

I hope this is helpful to new members. If you need any more help or have any questions please post them below or contact me or another member (if you know them). Thank you!

Admin out.
Back to top Go down

Registering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Tournament :: Admin Stuff :: About-
Jump to: